Gas Station Websites
Why do gas station's need website's? Because their hilarliously awful!*


Sunday, February 27, 2005
Lake Cumberland Country Store

The Store is in the CENTRAL TIME ZONE. 1 Hour behind Louisville / Same Time as Nashville.

That's handy to know.

Search The Internet

Screw Google, I'm using Kaftos!

Groceries Available at Lake Cumberland Country Store Milk / Bread / Soft Drinks / Sandwich Meats / Bacon / Eggs / Juice / Snacks / and much more

Again with the bacon...

Breakfast starts at 5 AM everyday and if you are a little early it is OK
we are normally in by 4:30 AM If the light is on come on in.


My first thought was that the period and comma keys must not be working on their keyboard, but then I saw the period at the end of the "sentence." I've now begun work on a new hypothesis.

The Store is in the CENTRAL TIME ZONE. 1 Hour behind Louisville / Same Time as Nashville

Okay, you already told me that, but I guess that's pretty important to know so I can get there in time to buy bacon.

New Survey Just IN! now 9 out of 10 Brown Trout Prefer our Baits!!!!!!!!!! 7 out of 10 Stripers Now Prefer our Bait See the Picture >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am in awe of their fish surveying skills.

A full line of fishing tackle and supplies including: Scroll down below Picture

Was anyone able to look past the Picture at the full line of fishing tackle and supplies? I certainly couldn't. I was captivated by the Picture.

The Store is in the CENTRAL TIME ZONE. 1 Hour behind Louisville / Same Time as Nashville

Okay, I get it.

4.5 pound Walleye

Which one's the walleye?

The Store is in the CENTRAL TIME ZONE
1 Hour behind Louisville Same Time as Nashville


Now you're just pissing me off.



|





Advertise on GSW

 


Previous Posts


Archives

Recognition

Named to the My Yahoo! Editors' Picks
Named a Yahoo! New and Notable Site - 01/14/2005


Links

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



*I never thought I had to do this, but I guess I gave some of my readers too much credit. The four (yes, there are four, not one or two like most of the grammar "experts" point out) errors in the tagline are indeed intentional. It's called irony. Thank you. (For those of you that got it, congratulations.)