Gas Station Websites
Why do gas station's need website's? Because their hilarliously awful!*


Thursday, February 24, 2005
Shell

Jeroen van der Veer has too many names. His responsibilities include Legal and Mexico.

He has skated two of the Netherlands' 'eleven-cities' tours, in 1986 and 1997.

Why the long lay off in between, Jeroen van der Veer?

Malcolm Brinded after eating too much salsa.

Rob Routs melted cheese into his trousers.

He speaks English, Dutch, French, German and, to a lesser degree, Swedish and Italian.

Slacker.

The guy from Volcano Village must have named the Bonga Deepwater Project.

Exploring the future by karate-chopping a book.

Hey look, Shell is talking about their strategy, and they use a chess piece graphic. I would have never thought of that. I mean, when I think of strategy, I think of chess. That is brilliant.

This guy looks like he was run over by a car powered by Shell gasoline.

About You

Get out of my head!



|





Advertise on GSW

 


Previous Posts


Archives

Recognition

Named to the My Yahoo! Editors' Picks
Named a Yahoo! New and Notable Site - 01/14/2005


Links

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



*I never thought I had to do this, but I guess I gave some of my readers too much credit. The four (yes, there are four, not one or two like most of the grammar "experts" point out) errors in the tagline are indeed intentional. It's called irony. Thank you. (For those of you that got it, congratulations.)