Gas Station Websites
Why do gas station's need website's? Because their hilarliously awful!*


Sunday, February 13, 2005
The Horny Toad C-Store/Gas Dock

Three words: girls in bikinis.

Screw Flash, I'll do the intro as an animated gif and an mp3 file.

Also on the premises is Peckers Gourmet Grill and Bar.

Our History as a jpeg.

After gassing up, go parasailing behind an F-16 Tomcat.

This has to be the best feedback I've ever seen on a GSW:
My experience as someone living nearby is that Toad Cove (please, that's not the name of it) is a disaster to our neighborhood. Thanks to your establishment we have had people puking and pissing in our yard and driveway. People throwing beer on my husband because they tore down one of our no parking signs, fighting in our yard at 2 am after leaving your place, throwing their frigging "toad" cups in our yard and lots of other wholesome "family" fun.

I wonder if the gas fumes make it to the nightclub.



|





Advertise on GSW

 


Previous Posts


Archives

Recognition

Named to the My Yahoo! Editors' Picks
Named a Yahoo! New and Notable Site - 01/14/2005


Links

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



*I never thought I had to do this, but I guess I gave some of my readers too much credit. The four (yes, there are four, not one or two like most of the grammar "experts" point out) errors in the tagline are indeed intentional. It's called irony. Thank you. (For those of you that got it, congratulations.)