Gas Station Websites
Why do gas station's need website's? Because their hilarliously awful!*


Thursday, January 27, 2005
Quick Hits

Some sites just don't have enough material for a full post, but still deserve to be honored as Gas Station Websites. We put a bunch of them together and call it Quick Hits.

Garden Grove Shell

Follow the links on the left... Please follow more of the links on the left...

There are no links on the left! Stop telling me to use them!

Good lord, I sure hope there is a lock on the room to the Shower Room. I for one would not want to walk in to do some laundry and find someone sitting in the back there.


Dan Usner Shell Auto Care

Some lady keeps talking to me. Someone shut her up.

Please update your FAQ/About Us description.

Don't tell me what to do.


South Park Tire & Auto Center

Psst. You might want to work this in somehow.

Instead, we have to look at this.


C&C Shell

This was the best picture we could find of our establishment.

Please visit these sites soon...

No.


Bayleaf Tire & Auto Service

Holy crap, that lady is back again.


Mobil Jabiru

"Aboriginal Enterprise at Work"

We will break our own arms to provide you world class service at aboriginal prices!


Amoco BP Auto Service Center

"Don't worry Barry, the list will line up when it's rendered in Netscape 2.0."

This makes me dizzy in a good way.



|





Advertise on GSW

 


Previous Posts


Archives

Recognition

Named to the My Yahoo! Editors' Picks
Named a Yahoo! New and Notable Site - 01/14/2005


Links

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



*I never thought I had to do this, but I guess I gave some of my readers too much credit. The four (yes, there are four, not one or two like most of the grammar "experts" point out) errors in the tagline are indeed intentional. It's called irony. Thank you. (For those of you that got it, congratulations.)