Gas Station Websites
Why do gas station's need website's? Because their hilarliously awful!*


Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Iowa 80 Truckstop

Visit the World's Largest Truckstop!

Say no more. I'm there.

Our second floor was designed just for truckers!

Damn! I was really looking forward to seeing the second floor of the World's Largest Truckstop. Good thing they have an online tour.

I bet your local gas station doesn't have its own ferris wheel.

Or its own book.

Cream Corn Delite and Sara Bell Louise are the Official Dogs of Gas Station Websites. Better luck next time, Francie, Lizzie, and Sassy Sue.

Start planning your roadtrip for this summer to see the brand new Trucking Hall of Fame. You'll find all your favorite truckers enshrined there. Truckers like the monkey from BJ and the Bear.

Send in your resumes, because as their Employment Opportunities page states, Iowa 80 Truckstop is "A Place Where People Want to Work." That pretty much says it all.

Whether you are looking for a fun part-time job or an exciting new career, Iowa 80 Group has just what you’re looking for.

You too can start an exciting new career at the Blimpie's in a truckstop.



|





Advertise on GSW

 


Previous Posts


Archives

Recognition

Named to the My Yahoo! Editors' Picks
Named a Yahoo! New and Notable Site - 01/14/2005


Links

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



*I never thought I had to do this, but I guess I gave some of my readers too much credit. The four (yes, there are four, not one or two like most of the grammar "experts" point out) errors in the tagline are indeed intentional. It's called irony. Thank you. (For those of you that got it, congratulations.)