Gas Station Websites
Why do gas station's need website's? Because their hilarliously awful!*


Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Jundt's Service

Welcome to a historical pictorial of a gas station and a blizzard.

The Fortys, The Fiftys, The Sixtys

Jundt's: Where spelling and coherence is optional!

The aliens are landing.

I like the intuitive navigation to the next page. Good thing they told me to "Click on Picture Below," or I would have missed some real gems.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE JUNDT'S. LET US KNOW ON OUR E-MAIL

Awe-inspiring.

Beard growing contest- Fred jr.-Emil-Fred sr.

I think Fred Sr. is the clear favorite here.

My wife WOW

I wish I knew what was happening out of frame. I bet it's erotic.

Jundt's: Now with Home made tractor goodness.

GIRL MAGNET

I'll take your word for it.

Wow 1976

Wow? The only thing that made me say "wow" was the fact you spelled 1976 correctly.

And the moment you were waiting for... Blizard of 66

Thinking the Blizard wasn't a strong enough closer, Jundt's went with some animated graphics. First, an attempt at hypnosis.

Your getting sleepy

Then, a shocking revelation.

Dont you wish all us frogs could do that.

Yes. Mr. Jundt reveals that he is indeed a frog. That explains the background, and why this site is "Powered by MSN TV." It all makes sense now.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to practice for the next beard growing contest.

Note: Some of the direct image links appear broken. Refreshing your browser on the error page seems to fix the problem. Thank you MSN TV.



|





Advertise on GSW

 


Previous Posts


Archives

Recognition

Named to the My Yahoo! Editors' Picks
Named a Yahoo! New and Notable Site - 01/14/2005


Links

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



*I never thought I had to do this, but I guess I gave some of my readers too much credit. The four (yes, there are four, not one or two like most of the grammar "experts" point out) errors in the tagline are indeed intentional. It's called irony. Thank you. (For those of you that got it, congratulations.)