Gas Station Websites
Why do gas station's need website's? Because their hilarliously awful!*


Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Mike's BP Tire Center

How can you fit so much hilarlity into one single web page? Amazing.

Now - Mike's BP Tire Center

Now. Later? Tuesday?

Keep It in the family!

Whoah. What does this have to do with tires?

Being local residents just like you who've built businesses here in the Greensboro area, we understand how important it is to you that bouth your vehicle and your dollar go as far as they can.

I think bouth of these sentences need to be broken up.

Quality selection you can count on to have the tier that you need

Let me get this one straight so there's no confusion. You have a bullet point touting your quality. In this bullet point, you mention the product that is the foundation of your business and your livelihood. And you misspell it.

Ok, they are on Market, but you have to look behind the Amoco Gas Station as shown below

Ok, thanks for telling me that. Ok, now I know where to look for this establishment, Ok.

Few Automotive Service Centers can do NC Inspections for BMW's Some may try, but they will damage your BMW.

Some may get sued too.

Mike's Service Center can do all types of vehicles and yes even your Beamer and leave you happy and just Beaming!

Clever. You see what he did there? He took the nickname of BMW (Beamer) and turned it into a verb! He also has punctuatiaphobia.

Try them today and be sure to tell them that The Cajun Cowboy sent you!

Good Lord, do you think I want to get my ass kicked? I will do no such thing. (Nice MIDI though).



|





Advertise on GSW

 


Previous Posts


Archives

Recognition

Named to the My Yahoo! Editors' Picks
Named a Yahoo! New and Notable Site - 01/14/2005


Links

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



*I never thought I had to do this, but I guess I gave some of my readers too much credit. The four (yes, there are four, not one or two like most of the grammar "experts" point out) errors in the tagline are indeed intentional. It's called irony. Thank you. (For those of you that got it, congratulations.)