Gas Station Websites
Why do gas station's need website's? Because their hilarliously awful!*


Sunday, January 30, 2005
SMiCkster's Truck Stop

This isn't an actual truck stop, but I don't know what it really is either.

Hello, and welcome to my truck stop. The only truck stop in the world that won't leave a bad taste in your mouth...trust me I know, I'm a trucker's daughter!

I'm not going to touch that one. Or her.

Here you will find other truckers, useful stuff and all out fun! I've created this site for all the great truckers out there to be helpful and useful to you all! If you are not a trucker feel free to stay anyway! This Site is always changing so visit often. Also this site has sound be sure and turn it up!

Oh yes, bad MIDI.

Pardon me while I have an epileptic seizure.

Surely this must be the ugliest site on the web...

Except that is has an entire page devoted to the many awards it has received for being so terrific. The awards include the coveted "Kerrmite's Kewl Website Award."

SMiCkster also included several handsome banners to use to link to her site. My personal favorite uses the ever-popular dual squashed maps of the United States for its background.

This smiley face looks constipated.

I'm happily married with one child. I'm a trucker's Daughter and I have a lot of pride in what my father does. So I felt that there should be a site that is contributed to the trucker!

Makes sense.

I enjoy the Web and It's the information highway so why not have a site for the real highway men and women.

Now that is just plain old clever.

The Website you are currently visiting, belongs to an I.A.W.M.D. "Member in Good Standing"

For those of you who may not know, the I.A.W.M.D. is the International Association of Webmasters & Designers. Its members share one unique trait: they are all blind.



|





Advertise on GSW

 


Previous Posts


Archives

Recognition

Named to the My Yahoo! Editors' Picks
Named a Yahoo! New and Notable Site - 01/14/2005


Links

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



*I never thought I had to do this, but I guess I gave some of my readers too much credit. The four (yes, there are four, not one or two like most of the grammar "experts" point out) errors in the tagline are indeed intentional. It's called irony. Thank you. (For those of you that got it, congratulations.)