Gas Station Websites
Why do gas station's need website's? Because their hilarliously awful!*


Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Fleetwood Car Care

Nothing says you care about your customers more than a hideous website on Angelfire.

THE BEST WAY TO GET THERE

If these are directions, they fail miserably. If this is supposed to be a slogan, it fails miserably.

WE ARE 24 HOURS OPEN EXXON GASOLINE FILLING STATION

Of proud you am I.

87 OCTANE EXXON REGULAR - STILL VERY POWERFULL

Hey, blue text on a blue background looks awesome! Making a backhanded compliment about your top selling gasoline is also awesome. As is misspelling "powerful."

For All Your Comments & Complaints

They cut to the chase and provide you a link to send in your complaints. Apparently no one complained about blue text on a blue background. Or maybe they couldn't see the link because it was blue text on a blue background. I think I just blew my own mind.

Fleetwood Car Care is 24 hours open FULL SERVICE EXXON gasoline filing station.

Good, I need to do my taxes soon.

I don't know what awards this is referring to. Maybe it's just a general "awards," because if anyone has an award, they would surely give it to this website.

QUALITY IS NOT EXPENSIVE

And neither is an Angelfire website put together over lunch.



|





Advertise on GSW

 


Previous Posts


Archives

Recognition

Named to the My Yahoo! Editors' Picks
Named a Yahoo! New and Notable Site - 01/14/2005


Links

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



*I never thought I had to do this, but I guess I gave some of my readers too much credit. The four (yes, there are four, not one or two like most of the grammar "experts" point out) errors in the tagline are indeed intentional. It's called irony. Thank you. (For those of you that got it, congratulations.)