Gas Station Websites
Why do gas station's need website's? Because their hilarliously awful!*


Monday, January 31, 2005
Shady Cove 76 Taco Bell Express

Update! This site has been removed. You now get redirected to some great webcam images of traffic.

They also closed the image directory and put a really hilarlious image in its place.

It's all in good fun... I hope.


Another great mixture of gasoline and food awaits you in Shady Cove, Oregon.

Fill up "both" tanks when you visit us!

Or more accurately, "Fill up 'both' tanks with gas when you visit us!"

Saw Blade Art! The Shady Cove Mini Mart features paintings on saws.

Beautiful and deadly.

This is a 25" diameter saw with acrylic painting of Oregon's Mt.Hood, by Northwest artist David Squyres. The hole has been patched in the center. .

Whew. I hate having holes in my saws that have painting of mountains on them.

Hey, Shady Cove... doesn't Taco Bell sound good right now?

Not really.

The Shady Cove Taco Bell Express features both drive- through and walk-in ordering.

How about unicycle-through? Pogostick-in?

Hey, look! There's an open image directory.

Someone tore a hole in my web browser, and I can see a guy with a fish through it!

That's no moon, it's a space station.



|





Advertise on GSW

 


Previous Posts


Archives

Recognition

Named to the My Yahoo! Editors' Picks
Named a Yahoo! New and Notable Site - 01/14/2005


Links

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



*I never thought I had to do this, but I guess I gave some of my readers too much credit. The four (yes, there are four, not one or two like most of the grammar "experts" point out) errors in the tagline are indeed intentional. It's called irony. Thank you. (For those of you that got it, congratulations.)