Gas Station Websites
Why do gas station's need website's? Because their hilarliously awful!*


Thursday, March 03, 2005
Billy's Service Station

There's a bit of a glitch in the Australian flag, but there's nothing broken with that sweet hot rod.

Billy's Service Station is so massive, it can only be captured with a fisheye lens.

MOVING FORWARD, INTO THE PAST

You just blew my mind.

I first got the idea to build a full size authentic replica of Billy's on my own property, when visiting America about 6 years ago, and started collecting old signs, gas pumps, coke fridges etc for restoration.

Yes, that's right folks. This is not the original Billy's Service Station. This is a full size replica build in Australia.

Construction began in Febuary 1999, and was completed to its present state by September. The dimentions of the building are 20 meters long by 9 meters wide. The collection of Mobilia began 6 years.

And the dementia of the webmaster is also 20 meters long by 9 meters wide.

PHOTO'S

Classic. I should use that apostrophe in my tagline.

The name of the guy that built this gas station is Greg. So does that make it Greg's Billy's Gas Station?

My future ideas and intentions are to build onto Billy's, an authentic "American Diner", this will probably start within the next 12 months.

I don't see any pictures of Billy's Diner. Do you think he lost interest?

During the construction, Peter travelled to Brisbane to see how progress was going, and to imput further ideas which we took on board and are extremely grateful for.

I heard Peter's imput made quite an inpression on Greg.

Some gems from the Guestbook:

great stuff Greg,got your website out of Cruzin Mag.would love to see more pics of your gas pumps.keep collecting,cheers mick

This website was featured in a magazine?! I bet mick would like to see more pics of Greg's gas pumps.

How do I get my wife to agree to this?

I think you're in the wrong guestbook.

Name: travis mckee
E-Mail: fetish_friend81@hotmail.com
Comments: hey what's up i thought i would be nice and give you a TTTTTIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMYYYY! right now your about ten metres away in the other room he
bbbyyyyeeee


I wish I were 10 metres away from an 81 year old fetish friend right now.



|





Advertise on GSW

 


Previous Posts


Archives

Recognition

Named to the My Yahoo! Editors' Picks
Named a Yahoo! New and Notable Site - 01/14/2005


Links

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



*I never thought I had to do this, but I guess I gave some of my readers too much credit. The four (yes, there are four, not one or two like most of the grammar "experts" point out) errors in the tagline are indeed intentional. It's called irony. Thank you. (For those of you that got it, congratulations.)