Gas Station Websites
Why do gas station's need website's? Because their hilarliously awful!*


Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Daniel Junction Store

Fuel for whatever your needs or vehical requires

This sentence makes me say "Rrraaaaarrrrrr!"

By "sporting goods," they mean Doritos.

Daily – weekly - & monthly rates available.

That's - pretty - & cool.

I don't know how they get these two to pose for the picture.

In case you thought the dashes and ampersand were a typo:
We also offer grocery items – BEER – SODA - & HOME BAKED GOODS.



|





Advertise on GSW

 


Previous Posts


Archives

Recognition

Named to the My Yahoo! Editors' Picks
Named a Yahoo! New and Notable Site - 01/14/2005


Links

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



*I never thought I had to do this, but I guess I gave some of my readers too much credit. The four (yes, there are four, not one or two like most of the grammar "experts" point out) errors in the tagline are indeed intentional. It's called irony. Thank you. (For those of you that got it, congratulations.)