Gas Station Websites
Why do gas station's need website's? Because their hilarliously awful!*


Wednesday, March 09, 2005
MacBeth's Store

MacBeth's Store has been a recognizable landmark in Cook Forest State Park for many, many years.

Aren't most landmarks recognizable? But then again, most landmarks aren't gas stations.

Open daily early in the morning and late into the evening, our friendly staff are here to give you directions, help you get your fire started, gear you up with supplies for the day, or just offer you a comfortable bench to relax and watch passerbys.

Their staff is open daily. And it's "passersby."

And more importantly, we're just about the only place to get these things in the park, without leaving the park!

I hate those stores that sell those things in the park, but I have to leave the park to get to the store that is in the park.

MacBeth's Store is more than a store though.

Then that's not a very good name, is it?

John doing his world famous mimed pogostick routine.

And the piece de resistance:
"I want to work in your store when I'm 12 years old. Please keep me an opening. Thank you very much."

Martina Hughes
p.s. You ROCK!!!


Yes, I think Gas Station Websites has a bright future with people like Martina ready to take over.



|





Advertise on GSW

 


Previous Posts


Archives

Recognition

Named to the My Yahoo! Editors' Picks
Named a Yahoo! New and Notable Site - 01/14/2005


Links

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



*I never thought I had to do this, but I guess I gave some of my readers too much credit. The four (yes, there are four, not one or two like most of the grammar "experts" point out) errors in the tagline are indeed intentional. It's called irony. Thank you. (For those of you that got it, congratulations.)